|Engine size:||4,999 cc|
2005 Mercedes S500L Auto for sale in London (RHD)
- Unique opportunity
- As new time warp example
- One owner from new
- Only 7,000 miles from new
- Always serviced by Mercedes-Benz UK
- Disc-tronic braking system
- Very high spec
- Fantastic optional extras
- Lavish rear accommodations including; fold out picnic tables, built in rear TV, twin-zone climate control and electric seats with lumbar support
The Mercedes S500 Auto for sale at DD Classics has everything one would expect from an ultra-luxurious saloon including keyless go, power boot closure, power electric sunroof, self closing doors, electric rear blind, front/rear heated seats and bi-xenon headlights to name a few. Whether you are driving this car or are one of its lucky passengers, you certainly feel important inside this wonderful car.
Our car is finished in the beautiful combination of Arctic White with sumptuous Charcoal Black hide. The stunning interior benefits from lavish rear accommodations including; fold out picnic tables, built in rear TV, twin-zone climate control and electric seats with lumbar support. The driving position is equally as decadent, with a beautiful wooden trimmed steering wheel and gearstick. This Mercedes S500 is the perfect vehicle for those who wish to arrive in style and comfort.
Powered by the later generation 5.5 litre engine along with a smooth 7-speed G automatic gearbox, the Mercedes S500 provides one of the most comfortable driving experiences available.
Having only completed 7,000 miles our car remains in beautiful condition which is almost indistinguishable from new and comes with the original handbooks and stamped service history.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above information but errors may occur. Please check with a salesperson.
Mercedes S500 Service History
- 27/09/2006 (822 miles) – Mercedes-Benz Brentford
- 31/01/2008 (1,789 miles) – Mercedes-Benz Brentford
- 10/05/2010 (5,354 miles) – Mercedes-Benz Brentford
- 07/04/2011 (5,478 miles) – Mercedes-Benz Brentford
- 24/04/2012 (5,706 miles) – Mercedes-Benz Brentford
- 23/03/2013 (6,018 miles) – Mercedes-Benz Brentford