Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG For Sale in London
- Prior to sale this SLS will undergo a full service with Mercedes-Benz World, Brooklands
- Competitve finance rates available
- Only 16,580 miles
- Himalayas Metallic Middle Finish Grey
- Exclusive Black/Red Leather Interior
- Handbuilt 6.3 litre V8 engine
- Full service history
- Gullwing Doors
This front-engine, 2-seater luxury, limited production supercar was the first Mercedes-Benz to be designed and built, in-house by AMG. The SLS AMG Coupe was the successor to the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren and was described by Mercedes-Benz as a spiritual successor to the 300SL Gullwing.
Our Mercedes-Benz AMG SLS is finished in a stunning shade of metallic Himalayas Middle Grey. The coachwork is in exemplary condition, the paintwork is immaculate and even the nosecone is faultless.
Powered by a 6.3 litre V8 engine, handcrafted with pride by Robert Fuiler of Mercedes-Benz AMG, this car is equally as pleasurable to drive at 30mph as it is at 130mph. A 7-speed automatic gearbox produces effortless gear changes that allow you to unlock the full potential of this incredible machine. A modified version of this car served as the pace car in Formula 1 for 5 years until the Mercedes AMG GTS replaced it in 2015.
Optional extras include the striking red/black exclusive leather interior that remains in faultless condition. The black piping that finishes the seat bolsters is unmarked and the Dinamica Black microfiber roof lining and wood ash silver centre console appear factory fresh. Lined with Black leather, the top roll and gearbox facia tunnel are immaculate and add that extra touch of luxury. An AMG performance steering wheel, built in satellite navigation, automatic climate control, tyre pressure monitors and Bi-Xenon headlights are added features that all contribute to this luxury supercar.
Fitted with stunning 19” diamond cut, twin-spoke alloy wheels are fitted to the car, which remain in fabulous, unscathed condition.
The Mercedes-Benz AMG SLS for sale at DD Classics comes with the original, stamped service history book. Our SLS received its first service on 11/01/2012 after completing 4136 miles and it’s second service at 6308 miles on 04/02/2013. In total our car has completed a mere 16,580 miles from new and is presented in superb order.
- 7-Speed Automatic Dual Clutch Transmission (429)
- AMG Performance Steering Wheel (281)
- Bi-Xenon Headlamps (618)
- Centre Console in Wood Ash Silver (764)
- Automatic Climate Control (581)
- 6.3 Litre (M63)
- V8 Petrol AMG Engine (M159)
- Tyre Pressure Monitor (475)
- Universal Communications Interface (UCI 518)
- Himalayas Metallic Middle Finish Grey (756U)
- Exclusive Black/Red Leather Interior (557A)
- Roof Inner Lining Microfiber Dinamica Black (61U)
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above information but errors may occur. Please check with a salesperson.