|Colour:||Pale Blue (DB903)|
1969 Mercedes-Benz 280SL Pagoda (LHD)
- A stunning example of a true icon finished in Mercedes Blue (DB903)
- Special order Mercedes Cognac leather re-trim by renowned trimmers, Surrey Trimming ltd
- Factory single rear side seat
- All wood refinished by Silvercrest lacquer specialists
- Detailed engine bay
- Period correct Becker radio with Hirschmann aerial
- Heated seats with original period switches
- Heated rear screen (a rare factory option)
- Beautiful new soft top
- Re-trimmed hard top
- Inertia seatbelts
- Original spot welds on front wings
- Extensive history file
- Michelin white wall tyres
We are proud to present this exquisite example of a true icon finished in Mercedes Pale Blue (DB903) with contrasting Cognac Hide interior. No expense has been spared on this car. A full re-trim was recently completed in special order Cognac Hide with the hard top fully refurbished with all new headlining and all new rubbers and fittings. The soft top of the car was renewed in Royal Blue mohair and the sun visors hand stitched all by renowned Surrey Trimming Ltd. All woodwork from the car was also refinished by Silvercrest lacquer specialists making it a truly excellent example.
This car really has to be seen to be appreciated! A truly exceptional example returned to a ‘better than new’ standard and configured in its original colour with a few extra options. It will make a reliable and robust car for its new owner to enjoy at any time of the year.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above information but errors may occur. Please check with a salesperson.