Jaguar XJS 4.0 For Sale in London
- Only 38,000 Miles From New
- Galvanised Bodywork
- Highly Rated 4.0 Litre J16 Engine Fitted
- Revised Trim with Embossed Seats & Wooden Steering Wheel
- Original Owner Driver Handbooks & Tools All Complete
- Highly Usable, Future Classic in the Making
- Last of the Iconic Model Called the Celebration, Built to Celebrate Jaguar’s 75th Birthday
Supplied new from Meads of Burnham and finished in Topaz metallic with Oatmeal hide interior, luxuriously enhanced with the majestic Elm wood furnishings, this Jaguar is a truly magnificent example.
Having covered just 37,000 miles from new with comprehensive history of service comprising main dealer stamped booklet from 1996 to 2006, service invoices from authorised agents and MOT certificates. The last service having been undertaken by Stratstones in 2014.
Complete with a driver’s handbook and spare keys and freshly MOT’d, this cherished sports coupe is ready to be enjoyed.