1966 Jaguar 3.8 MK2 For Sale in London
- Original Factory Specification
- Original Primrose Yellow-extremely rare
- 8,300 Miles Since Total Restoration, With a Photographic Record
- Heritage Certificate Accompanied Within the History Folder
- Original Specification Chrome Spoked Wheels With Correct Matching Tyres
- Later XJ6 Front Seats With Head Restraints and Also Three Point Safety Seat Belts
Production of the MK2 Jaguar ceased in 1967, making our 1966 manufactured car a late example and as such the better for Jaguars policy of ongoing refinement.
With the much preferred 3.8 litre engine, automatic transmission and power assisted steering, this is a remarkably modern drive. Indeed, the driving experience is agreeable in every way: Engine start-up is easy from cold and when hot. Gear changes are smooth and the power assisted steering functions correctly. On road test the brakes performed well and all instruments register within tolerance.
Cosmetically too the car is striking: chic in Primrose set-off by the refurbished black interior with beautifully finished wood work, it is evident that significant time and expense have been lavished on this cherished car.
The engine compartment is finely detailed and the boot clean and equipped with the correct tools.
All in all a most attractive example, its appeal enhanced still further by chrome wire wheels.
Here is a rare opportunity to own an iconic British sporting saloon, from one of the most prestigious manufacturers and offering practical family transport. Certain to make the new owner the envy of his fellow club members, friends, neighbours and colleagues as well as the motoring public at large.
Ready to be enjoyed.