1997 Ferrari F50 (LHD) for sale in London
- 1 of just 349 examples (The 340th to be manufactured)
- The last Yellow F50 produced
- 1 of only 30 Yellow F50 manufactured in total
- Complete with its original Stamped service book
- Accompanied by its Certificate of Origin photograph box
- Flight box for Hardtop etc
- Original tools
- One of the finest unmolested examples in existence
The goal of Ferrari’s F50, which was built on the culmination of four years of development and fifty years of success in motorsport, was to offer customers an experience as close to a Formula 1 car as possible but on a road-legal platform. In essence, the Ferrari F50 was just that: an F1 car at heart, but it had been designed and engineered to be driven on the road.
Unlike its other supercar siblings, what enthusiasts enjoy most about getting behind the wheel of an F50 is the open-air experience it offers. Without a fixed roof, both driver and passenger get to enjoy the car’s full exhaust note, with nothing overhead to muffle the glorious sound. Although its engine holds close ties to Formula One engines of the era, it has a great reputation for being easy to drive in comparison to other Ferrari supercars, both newer and older.