|Engine size:||8.0 Litres|
2007 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 (LHD)
- Quite possibly one of the finest examples of its type available.
- Amazing history, 10 services with BUGATTI. Every invoice on file
- Major service completed 13-05-21, including new tyres, invoice on file £97,306
- Complete with all accoutrements, Scaled model, Power key, Press brochure and Humidor
- Solely maintained by HROwen & BUGATTI AUTOMOBILES Molsheim
- Formerly part of one of the finest car collection in the United Kingdom
- Presented in the best colour combination of triple black – ultra rare!
- A king amongst its peers, early viewing to avoid disappointment
Finished in the finest of colour combination of Black coachwork with triple Black cockpit and finishing off with special order contrasting Red stitching. Perfect chrome aluminium road wheels which have just benefited with the fitment of 4 brand new tyres, gleaming against the perfect carbon fibre coach work. In addition to the fitment of tyres a major service was also carried out to the cost of £97,036 to bring everything back into perfect condition. Being only one of the hand full factory painted triple Black cars built adds to the cars importance and rarity.
Supplied new by Bugatti Autombiles S.A.S Molsheim and then handed over by agents H R Owen Bugatti London – On file there is a personal signed hand over letter to the first owner by Dr Thomas Bscher former President of Bugatti and on file we have every invoice on file, consisting of 10 service invoices and varies other works carried out through out the vehicles life.
- 602 miles H R Owen, Bugatti School Road London (invoice on file)
- 731 miles H R Owen, Bugatti School Road London (invoice on file)
- 5873 miles H R Owen, Bugatti School Road London (invoice on file)
- 7291 miles H R Owen, Bugatti School Road London (invoice on file)
- 9203 miles Bugatti Automobiles Molsheim (invoice on file)
- 12,974 miles H R Owen, Bugatti School Road London (invoice on file)
- 13,953 miles H R Owen, Bugatti School Road London (invoice on file)
- 14,015 miles H R Owen, Bugatti School Road London (invoice on file)
- 14,097 miles H R Owen, Bugatti School Road London (invoice on file)
- 14,182 miles H R Owen, Bugatti School Road London 13-05-2021 (invoice on file)
Equipment and accoutrements:
- Scaled 1:8 scaled matching Bugatti Veyron 16.4 by Amalgam Bugatti presentation
- Press launch brochure
- Power key in jewelled box
- Original service book – stamped through out
- First aid kit – just renewed
- Owner driver hand book
- Complete ownership list along with all service and warranty invoices on file
Having supplied this example to its former owner some 4 years ago, we are thrilled and delighted to be able to offer this world class car. The Veyron formed part of an extensive internationally renowned collection and covered just 1200 miles whilst under their ownership. As per the former owners this gentleman kept the Veyron in perfect mechanical order and the car benefited with 4 services being carried out under his watch with the latest completed on the 13th of June 2021 – perfect on the button!
Examples of this standard rarely become available and this is a collectors dream, early viewing to avoid disappointment.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above information but errors may occur. Please check with a salesperson.