|Colour:||British Racing Green|
1952 Bentley Speed 8 By Racing Green (RHD)
- Built to high standards by specialists Racing Green Engineering
- Powered by a B80 5.67L Straight Eight engine
- Finished in period British Racing Green with Black hood and tonneau
- Bentley Drivers Club Certificate of Authenticity
- An incredibly useable way to experience a classic Bentley
Our Bentley Le Mans Speed 8 was built in 2010, finished in period British Racing Green with Black hood and tonneau. Using the robust Bentley Mk6 chassis as its basis, it was then built-up with a powerful B80 5.67L eight-cylinder engine, fitted with 4 SU Carburettors and mated to a fully synchronised four-speed manual gearbox.
The coachwork of this Speed 8 follows the construction of the original Le Mans cars with an ash frame panelled with aluminium and fabric covered to the chosen colour of the car. A new aluminium instrument panel is fitted incorporating high quality reproductions of the original instruments. The interior is finished in Green Connelly leather and leather bound carpets. The fold flat windscreen has aero screens of the type that can be used in the normal scuttle position or as draught deflectors alongside the windscreen.
These cars have at their heart the B Series straight 8 engines, fitted with 4 SU Carburettors and a choice of rear axle ratios. Electrics have been upgraded to meet the demands of modern motoring and rally use.