|Engine size:||5,935 cc|
2007 Aston Martin DB9 (RHD) for sale in London
- Beautiful example
- Excellent service history
- Just 2 former keepers
- 53,700 miles from new & serviced every year
- Complete with original handbooks
‘The Aston Martin DB9 is a thoroughbred sports car with GT levels of comfort and refinement. Combining Aston Martin’s unique character with an uncompromising design philosophy, the DB9 was born out of a synthesis of traditional craftsmanship, high-tech manufacturing, modern components and use of the finest materials.’ – Aston Martin.
Launched in 2003 as successor to the DB7, the DB9 is the first model to be built at Aston Martin’s new factory at Gaydon, Warwickshire, where production continues today. Like its predecessor, the DB9 was styled by Ian Callum, the finishing touches being applied by Henrik Fisker. State-of-the-art manufacturing techniques are employed in making the aluminium/composite body, which is robotically assembled using a combination of self-piercing rivets and adhesive. Although some 25% lighter than that of the DB7, this advanced bodyshell possesses double the structural stiffness.
DD Classics is pleased to offer such a superb example for sale, our car has had just 2 former keepers from and has been fastidiously maintained over the course of its life. The DB9’s stamped service book shows it has received a service every year, with the last service being 06/01/2017 at Stratstone’s.
Our car is finished in the fabulous combination of Tungsten Metallic with Blue Haze hide and lovely Grey Alcantara headlining. It also benefits from carbon fibre trim, satellite navigation, bluetooth, a high spec alarm and a heated front screen. Overall the specification is fantastic and the condition is commensurate with its wonderful service history, making our DB9 a must see for any Aston Martin enthusiast.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above information but errors may occur. Please check with a salesperson.
Aston Martin DB9 Service History:
- 28/02/2007: 1,142 miles at Stratstone Aston Martin
- 13/12/2007: 6,201 miles at Stratstone Aston Martin
- 08/01/2009: 11,590 miles at Stratstone Aston Martin
- 10/12/2009: 15,735 miles at Stratstone Aston Martin
- 15/10/2010: 18,515 miles at Stratstone Aston Martin
- 09/11/2011: 20,398 miles at Grange of Exceter Aston Martin
- 07/01/2013: 27,062 miles at Stratstone Aston Martin
- 02/01/2014: 32,751 miles at Stratstone Aston Martin
- 02/01/2015: 40,388 miles at Stratstone Aston Martin
- 05/01/2016: 9 year service at Stratstone Aston Martin
- 06/01/2017: 51,670 miles at Stratstone Aston Martin