|Colour:||Old English Pewter|
|Engine size:||4.0 Litre|
1968 Aston Martin DB6 Volante for sale in London (RHD)
- One of the rarest of post-war Aston Martins
- The first Aston Martin to use the iconic ‘Volante’ name, a derivation of the Italian word for ‘flying’.
- Matching numbers
- Complete tool roll and owners handbook
- One of the finest available
- Documented no expense spared restoration
- Extensive history file with invoices dating from 1977 till the present day
- One of only 140 “Mark 1” DB6 Volantes produced
- Highly desirable ‘Marcel’ headlights fitted
”Just sit behind the wheel of an Aston Martin is to sense the meticulous care that is lavished upon each car. The months of painstaking perfectionism that’s how long it takes to build a DB6 or Volante. Can be felt in the way the controls fall to hand.” Aston Martin sales 1965.
The image of the quintessential British GT is exemplified no more fittingly than with the Aston Martin DB series of grand touring sports cars, especially in glamorous convertible form.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above information but errors may occur. Please check with a salesperson.